Let’s drive!!!! I finally had the opportunity to try out a Maserati. I have been in love with the look of this brand of car for a very long time.
The model that I tried out for a week was the 2019 Maserati Levante S Q4. This is the SUV of the Maserati family. Let’s start with the exterior of this handsome car. The grill has a wide grin with sharp and cool edges showcasing its powerful trident logo.
When it comes to design language, the Levante speaks fluent Maserati. From every angle, its imposing presence reflects a heritage of uncompromising Italian style at it’s finest.
- Iconic triple side air vents
- Sleek, coupe-like profile with frameless door windows
- Subtle spoiler and quad tailpipes
Now let’s move on to the inside. Talk about Italian style. Maserati artisans lavish expertise and skill, finishes the luxurious interior of every Levante. The signature of Italian craftsmanship is evident everywhere you look, down to the smallest detail.
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Headrests embroidered or embossed with the Trident
- Hand-stitched details throughout the cabin.
Entertainment and technology at its best
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth®
- 900-watt, 14-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System standard on Levante GranLusso, GranSport, GTS and Trofeo
- 1,280-watt, 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System standard on Levante Trofeo
- SiriusXM® Radio with 1-year trial
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link with 5-year trial subscription
Rev those engines: The performance of this SUV is not for light at heart. This will take you from 0 to 60 in just a couple of seconds. The ride is super smooth that you don’t event realize the speed. Powered by a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 or mighty 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, the Levante delivers scintillating performance with:
- Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive
- Skyhook performance suspension with electronic damping control
- Active 5-way air suspension
- Limited-slip differential
- Drive Modes: Normal, Sport, Off Road and I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
- Trofeo features an exclusive Corsa Mode with Launch Control for dynamic engine response and acceleration
And finally safety. This is key when it comes to driving the family. Peace of mind is the ultimate luxury.
- Highway Assist System (HAS)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- 360 Surround View Camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition
When people think of a high end vehicle like this, they don’t think family, but the Levante is more a family vehicle than most. It’s comfortable, a nice sporty ride, and makes the heads turn with its sleek looks. If you are looking to splurge on your next car purchase I would recommend checking out a Maserati. I can’t wait to try out the car line and let you know my thoughts on that. For more information visit: www.maseratiusa.com/maserati/us/en
Sent from my iPhone
4 Comments Add yours
Awesome article. I want to buy one now.
I’ve been in love with the trident, the most impressive motoring logo in my opinion, since I was a teenager. I’ve never driven one. But I’m surprised you didn’t mention the sound – unmistakable! As unique as a Harley!
I want one of Mazerati’s SUVs. Dream on!