I had a couple of family gatherings which meant a lot of grocery shopping & picking up all those party needs. The Mazda CX-3 only had a limited amount of space for all my goodies and the kids. Keep in mind this is a smaller SUV. It has a pretty cool look but has small headquarters where you feel closed in. The seats are always comfortable which makes up for the lack of space. No one wants to be in a small cabin and not have comfortable seats. If you are looking for a smaller SUV with pretty decent gas mileage this may be the car for you.
Below you will find some other details on the 2018 Mazda CX-3.
• Air Conditioning Climate Control, A/C
• Seat Trim Leather Seats, Premium Synthetic Seats
• Windows Power Windows, Rear Defrost
• Seats Bucket Seats, Rear Bench Seat, Heated Front Seat(s), Pass-Through Rear Seat
• Safety Features Traction Control, Stability Control, Blind Spot Monitor, Cross-Traffic Alert, Child Safety Locks, Brake Assist, Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors, Daytime Running Lights, Headlights-Auto-Leveling
•Air Bags Front Side Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor
Fuel 29 MPG
Cargo Shade, Navigation System, Telematics, Heads-Up Display, Engine Immobilizer, Back-Up Camera, Rain Sensing Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, Intermittent Wipers, Automatic Headlights, Fog Lamps, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Bluetooth Connection, Trip Computer, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Leather Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Keyless Start
Remember to visit https://www.mazdausa.com for full details
One Comment Add yours