I am so excited to head to Food Network and cooking channel New york city food and wine festival this weekend. I am actually going to be part of the event on October 18th for the bloody mary brunch which you can find the information here http://nycwff.org/mcbloodymary
Anyway Im excited to be staying at a fabulous hotel called the hotel elysee. Built in the 1920’s, the Hotel Elysée is named for one of the finest French Restaurants of that era. Once the playground for the rich and famous, Hotel Elysée has been home to movie stars, artists, writers and intellectuals. Luxurious yet intimate, the Hotel Elysée is located on East 54th Street between Park and Madison Avenues. Among all hotels close to Central Park, Hotel Elysée is an oasis of luxury, elegance and calm in bustling Midtown Manhattan.
- A lavish Continental breakfast including pastries, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, cold and hot cereals, boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, freshly brewed coffee, tea, espresso and cappuccino served daily in the Club Room on the second floor
- The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Herald Tribune, USA Today and the New York Post are also available each morning
- Cookies, fresh fruit, coffees and teas available throughout the day
- Evening reception including Prosecco, fine wines, imported and domestic cheeses and hors d’oeuvres offered each evening from 5 to 8pm
- Wireless High Speed Internet access throughout the hotel, with a computer for guest use in the Library on the second floor
- Daily passes to the nearby New York Sports Club featuring a full range of cardio and strength-training equipment and aerobic, cycling and body-sculpting classes!
- Complimentary library of books, and DVD’s to enjoy during your stay
So if your in New york city soon make sure to check them out or go to http://www.elyseehotel.com/to book your visit.