Artisana Butter is 100% certified organic nuts, seeds, and coconut meat which means no toxic pesticides, chemicals, or genetically modified organisms. (Certified by QAI). They don’t add any extra ingredients. No oil, sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors – Nothing. Which means that all you get is the clean, fresh taste of nuts and seeds the way nature intended. This means that all of the enzymes, proteins and vitamins are intact, in their natural state and fully utilized by the body. Powerful – Forget caffeine! Packed with energy-laden nutrients, our nut butters are a great source of sustained energy. Healthy – Nuts and seeds in the form that we make them – totally raw and organic and processed into butter (purée) – are among the most basic and healthy foods one can eat on the planet, offering to the consumer:
- Non-animal proteins and enzymes
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Essential fatty-acids (including Omega-3, of which Walnut butter has the most)
- Fiber in all products more readily digestible than whole nuts…making them truly whole foods.
- Certified Kosher (KSA)
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts, but does not process any peanuts, gluten, dairy or soy
Homemade Delish and Artisana Foods team up for a contest giveaway. The prize will be an 8 oz jar of one of their butters, plus some sample packets of their other varieties. Here are the rules:
1) First go to Artisana’s facebook page and like them there.
2) Then get one of your friends to follow my blog here at www.homemadedelish.com. Once they follow, have them comment or send me a message saying who referred them.
3) Finally, a winner will be randomly chosen from all who follow the above steps, and notified of the win on August 1st.
NOTE: If you refer more than one person to my blog, then you better your chances of winning.
***You must be a resident of the United States to participate.***