So why should you grow your own herbs, you ask? Why would I have to do that if I can just go to the store and pick up packaged herbs? Why get your hands dirty with dirt? Well I came up with 5 good reasons that I hope help you decide to grow your own. (Tip: You can grow indoors or outdoors or even check with your community for places to grow gardens)
1. You will always have FRESH herbs on hand when you are making that special sauce or meal.
2. Great health benefits adding fresh herbs to your diet can boost your meal’s vitamins.
3. Now lets cut the cost. We all know that buying herbs at the store can get pretty expensive. So growing your own herbs saves you money too.
4. There are so many varieties of herbs that you can grow. For example there are 30 different basil plants from which to try.
5. Growing your own herb or vegetable garden means you know how you are growing it. You know that its 100% organic and that there are no chemicals or that they are being handled or going through packaging building.
So there you have it. These are five quick reasons for you to save and stay healthy with your own gardening.